We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications and newsletters (name and email address)
- Information that you provide when communicating with us through the “Contact” form (name, email address and the content of your communication)
- When you visit our website our web server does automatically record the name of your internet service provider (ISP), the website from which you visited us, the pages on our site you visit amongst other statistics through the utilisation of “Cookies”. This information is anonymous.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information is anonymous.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with further information about the services we offer or to assist you in answering questions you may have submitted.
- Send invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, and where you have specifically agreed to this.
- Your personal details will only be added to our email mailing list when, or if you take affirmative online action to ‘opt in’. Some opt-ins may be manually processed with your permission.
- You can unsubscribe from email newsletters at any time through an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email newsletter or other clear means of un-subscribing.
- Email marketing campaigns may contain tracking facilities to monitor activity, such as opening and forwarding of emails and clicking of links. This is used to refine future email campaigns to supply the user with more relevant content.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We do not sell, rent or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us NOT to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.